Create a safe place for your child to crawl and play with a Kiddy Cots playpen.
Our playpens are made from timber panels with simple interlocking connecters to allow for easy customisation. Adjust the shape and size of your playpen to grow as your child does. Suitable for children from 6 to 24 months.
Our playpens are expertly crafted and designed in Australia. Made from sustainably sourced, all natural Australian timber with no lacquers or finishes.
- simple interlocking, pre-assembled timber panels
- easily customise the size and shape by adding more panels
- all natural Australian timber with no lacquers or finishes
- expertly crafted, sturdy timber construction with 6.5cm bar gap
- suitable for children from 6-24 months
- made and designed in Australia
- sustainably sourced and environmentally friendly
- quality guarantee with 12 months warranty
- Square: Height 610mm x Length 1.1 metres x Width 1.1 metres
- Rectangle: Height 610mm x Length 2.1 metres x Width 1.1 metres
- Hexagon: Height 610mm x 2.1 metres at all points
- 6 timber panels
- 12 link interlocking connectors
Please Note: Link playpen panels and push button panels can not be interchanged or combined.
Did you know, there are no current mandatory or voluntary Australian standard for playpens?
Many cheaply made playpens are imported to Australia that would not pass test methods used for European or North American mandatory standards.
Unlike any other playpens, our playpens meets and surpasses all ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission) requirements and also has ASTM (American Society for Testing Material) certification.